Schedule & Fees
Our teaching hours for Group Classes are:
Monday – Friday
4pm – 8pm
* One to One Classes can take place outside these hours according to student / teacher preference
* Masterclasses and Workshops will take place on Saturdays
One to One classes:
1 Hour - £30
30 Minutes - £15 (Adult Classes £18)
Group Classes (Practical and Theory)
45 minutes / 1 hour - £8
Musical Theatre Programme
Includes: Acting, Singing and Dance (1hr each) - £21
2 Hours - £12
* Each student will have an individualized payment package according to the amount of classes they wish to undertake
* Payment will be made monthly in advance (Varies according to amount of weeks and classes in a month)
* Prices above are for Students between 4 and 18 years old. Prices for adult classes vary.
Groups / Ages
Students are divided into different age groups according to school year as follows:
Infants: 4 - 7 years old (Primary School Students)
Children: 8 – 11 years old (Upper Primary School Students)
Teenagers: 12-18years old (Secondary School students and further education)
Adults: 18 years and above (fees for adults vary for one to one and paired tuition)
Payment for all applicable fees and tuition is due at the beginning of the month. If a student is unable to make full payment, please inform your teacher an in order to work on a payment plan
*Returned Cheque Fee: payee will be invoiced for any charges incurred due to returned cheques
Adult students (18+) will need to pay termly in advance. These fees are non refundable (except individual lessons according to our refund policy)
Classes will only be refunded if :
- Student is sick and brings a Doctor’s note. If a doctor’s note cannot be produced we will not be able to refund the class.
- The Academy cancels a class
- If a child is required to isolate under medical instruction and unable to take class online
If a tutor is unable to attend the class, we will endeavour to find a replacement or re-schedule the class
Tuition refunds will be issued if a class is cancelled by the academy.
No refunds will be given for absence due to parties, holidays or other events taking place.
If a student has a discount package and misses a class, the discounted class will be taken into account before any refund is made
A Parent or a student is responsible for notifying the Office with changes in billing and account information (name change, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.).
If payment is not received within TWO WEEKS of due date, lessons might be stopped.